- AMPS is an Engineering & Construction company that undertakes EPC, HDD &
multidiscipline construction contracts in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Clients include large international EPC contractors & International Oil Companies.
- AMPS has resources of over $ 10M in value and over 1000 people deployed on Projects
in the M.E. & India.
- AMPS has strategically located offices in the M.E. & India to service the
geographical needs of Clients in multiple locations.
- AMPS team has exceptional technical expertise and proven track record in delivering
challenging EPC, HDD and construction projects for its Clients.
- The management team’s flexible structure, commitment to success, and quality ideals
are the key success factors with its Clients.
- AMPS and its management team has completed 5 pipeline projects, 4 tank and process
plant projects, 3 power generation & distribution projects and 3 water management
projects in Middle East.
- AMPS has also completed 2 strategic pipeline project in India which includes
Ennore-Manali Pipeline and 42” OD Twin Pipeline in Vadinar.
- AMPS has completed over 29 HDD crossings in India.
- AMPS is also currently undertaking 3 major pipeline projects which includes
Mechanical, HDD Works, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation works in India of total
length about 1000 Kms.
- AMPS has its own specialized man-power & equipment resources present in India.
- AMPS has more than 1000 employees and owns more than 100 pieces of equipment.
- Build Strong sense of partnership within our team.
- Continuously develop and promote or people, our biggest resource.
- Maintain high level of trust and loyalty with our clients.
- Exceed Client expectations and deliver on commitments within Client agreed time,
costs, quality and HSE parameters.
- Keep adaptability & flexibility in decision making to achieve Client satisfaction of
- Manage through extensive planning, constant monitoring, optimal resource
utilization, innovation, incentives and flexibility to accommodate dynamic &
challenging project requirements.
- Look after interests of all stakeholders, including CSR towards the communities and