AMPS maintains Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and security arrangements to the highest industry standards. The Company’s Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental management systems are in line with OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 respectively.
Over the years, AMPS has achieved Lost Time Injury Frequency (LTIF) and Total Recordable Injury Rate (TRIR) that are consistently well below industry averages. This exemplary performance has been recognized by the Customers and reflected in their confidence in giving AMPS repeat business.
AMPS is committed to best practices in the Health, Safety, Security and Environmental fields. Its HSSE System includes :
- HSSE Manual
- HSSE Procedures
- Ongoing HSSE training, tool box talks
- HSSE awards
- Job Health and Safety Analysis- JHSAs
- HSSE Audits
- Risk Assessment/ Management/ Mitigation
- Recent HSSE Achievements
AMPS key HSE statistics :
- Pipeline Construction : 2,912,128 Man Hrs without LTI
- Plant Construction : 2,114, 800 Man Hrs without LTI