Providing EPC Excellence
- AMPS is an Engineering & Construction company that undertakes EPC, HDD & multidiscipline construction contracts in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Clients include large international EPC contractors & International Oil Companies.
- AMPS has resources of over $ 10M in value and over 1000 people deployed on Projects in the M.E. & India.
- AMPS has strategically located offices in the M.E. & India to service the geographical needs of Clients in multiple locations.
- AMPS team has exceptional technical expertise and proven track record in delivering challenging EPC, HDD and construction projects for its Clients.
- The management team’s flexible structure, commitment to success, and quality ideals are the key success factors with its Clients.
- AMPS and its management team has completed 5 pipeline projects, 4 tank and process plant projects, 3 power generation & distribution projects and 3 water management projects in Middle East.
- AMPS has also completed 2 strategic pipeline project in India which includes Ennore-Manali Pipeline and 42” OD Twin Pipeline in Vadinar.
- AMPS has completed over 29 HDD crossings in India.
- AMPS is also currently undertaking 3 major pipeline projects which includes Mechanical, HDD Works, Civil, Electrical and Instrumentation works in India of total length about 1000 Kms.
- AMPS has its own specialized man-power & equipment resources present in India.
- AMPS has more than 1000 employees and owns more than 100 pieces of equipment.
- Build Strong sense of partnership within our team.
- Continuously develop and promote or people, our biggest resource.
- Maintain high level of trust and loyalty with our clients.
- Exceed Client expectations and deliver on commitments within Client agreed time, costs, quality and HSE parameters.
- Keep adaptability & flexibility in decision making to achieve Client satisfaction of highest order.
- Manage through extensive planning, constant monitoring, optimal resource utilization, innovation, incentives and flexibility to accommodate dynamic & challenging project requirements.
- Look after interests of all stakeholders, including CSR towards the communities and local content.
AMPS overall business attitude is shaped by our overall value care. We acknowledge that, on the long time run, success in business can only be achieved, if a company a takes adequate care of all stakeholders in the value chain, namely employees, customers, shareholders and society.
Our organization builds upon this foundation, with a work force that has diverse industrial backgrounds and in-depth understanding of the current challenges facing the sectors, such as ongoing changes in technology, globalization, outsourcing and consolidation.
I am confident, with our client’s continued feedback and support, our quest for improvements in our service deliverable will result in high satisfaction level. And I am certain, the emplacement of these strategic initiatives, will certainly drive us forward to the world stage, in terms of our business’s cultural and commercial competitiveness.